Please see our Cabins Page, Family Suites Page, and Adult Suites Page for more information and pictures to learn more about each of our special places for you to stay. Also, click on the "Flickr" icon to see a gallery of pictures, or view the Gallery on our site.
Pond Mountain Lodge and Resort is happy to offer a variety of Cabins and Suites. Each unit has their own unique decor and all have fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, television/dvd player, kitchen or snack center, and king or queen beds. (Some have sleeper sofas for the "overflow".)
Enjoy the comfort of avoiding the crowds yet being just 5 minutes from town. And comfort is our goal!
You can "Check Availability" and click on any of the shown units to see prices for those dates. (Prices shown will not display the special discounts; contact Judy at the 800# to discuss discounts)
We enjoy being your hosts for a wonderful lodging experience. Let us share the wonder of Pond Mountain and her scenic splendor as well as comfortable accommodations with you and your honey or family. Yes, we consider your pet dog a member of your family. Check with us first as some accommodations are not available to children or your pets. (Prices will depend on size of dog, number of dogs, and breed. Call us for more information.)
- Sweet Suite Special: 3rd Night FREE in suites, Sun through Thurs.
- Special Weekly Cabin Vacations: Get 6th & 7th nights FREE!
- Romatic Wedding Package Deals
- Yes, we do military discounts (active) and Senior citizen (over 60) discounts...call for more information 800 583 8043
(Cannot Compound Discounts; Specials based on weekend rates.)
Town & Country Deluxe
Enjoy the best Eureka Springs has to offer—stay in the country on a mountain top resort and stay in town for that country quiet/city close vacation. You stay 2 nights in the country (but only 5 minutes from downtown!), and 2 nights on the Historic Loop district in a downtown Eureka Springs Bed & Breakfast. Additional nights can be added at either lodging location
- 2 nights at Pond Mountain Lodge & Resort in a secluded cabin
- 2 nights at the 1908 Ridgeway House B&B in a private suite with full breakfast served to you each morning
- 1-hour massages
- Horseback riding trips
- Gift certificate for $50.00 dinner
- Complimentary beverages, fishing and swimming pool.
- All the amenities of both locations the entire stay.
- $970.00, tax included for a 5 day/4 night excape!